1. Profit earned by selling an book for Rs. 1450 is same as the loss incurred by selling the book for Rs. 1280. What is the cost price of the book?
2. A leak in the bottom of a tank can empty the full tank in 6 hours. An inlet pipe fills water at the rate of 4 litres a minute. When the tank is full, the inlet is opened and due to the leak the tank is empty in 8 hours. Find the capacity of the tank (in litres) ?
1. The ratio between the present ages of Arun and Arvind is 6 : 7. If Arvind is 4 years old than Arun, what will be the ratio of the ages of Arun and Arvind after 4 years ?
1. The ratio between the present ages of Arun and Aravind is 6 : 7. If Aravind is 4 years old than Arun, what will be the ratio of the ages of Arun and Aravind after 4 years ?
Q1.Which of the following is the type of software that controls the internal operations in the computer and controls how the computer works with all its parts?
(b) Public domain software
(c) Application software
(d) Operating system software
(e) None of these
1. If the average marks of three batches of 55, 60 and 45 students respectively is 50, 55, 60, what is the average marks of all the students?