To fill a tank, 25 buckets of water is required. How many buckets of water will be required to fill the same tank if the capacity of bucket is reduced to two fifth of its present ?Read more
A 600m long train is running at 90 Kmph. how much time it will take to cross an electric pole?
One card is randomly drawn from a pack of 52 cards. What is the probability that the card drawn is a face card (Jack, Queen or King)Read more
In the first 15 overs of a cricket game, the run rate was only 4.2. What should be the run rate in the remaining 35 overs to reach the target of 282 runs?Read more
1. Identify this innovator and name his innovation
2. In 2012, RBI released a commemorative coin of Rs 1000 denomination. What was the occasion ?Read more
Identify this restaurateur turned fashion designer..He was known for his contemporary saree designs. Two years back he sold majority stake in his eponymous company to Reliance Brands. Known for his spiritual approach, he passed away at Isha Yoga centre at Coimbatore recentlyRead more
In a single throw of a die, what is the probability of getting a number greater than 4?Read more
1. Profit earned by selling an book for Rs. 1450 is same as the loss incurred by selling the book for Rs. 1280. What is the cost price of the book?
2. A leak in the bottom of a tank can empty the full tank in 6 hours. An inlet pipe fills water at the rate of 4 litres a minute. When the tank is full, the inlet is opened and due to the leak the tank is empty in 8 hours. Find the capacity of the tank (in litres) ?Read more
1. The ratio between the present ages of Arun and Arvind is 6 : 7. If Arvind is 4 years old than Arun, what will be the ratio of the ages of Arun and Arvind after 4 years ?Read more
Q1.Which of the following is the type of software that controls the internal operations in the computer and controls how the computer works with all its parts?
(b) Public domain software
(c) Application software
(d) Operating system software
(e) None of these
Q1. Which public sector bank has decided to exit from housing finance business?
(a) Canara Bank
(b) Central Bank of India
(c) Union Bank of India
(d) Bank of India
(e) Bank of Baroda
National Mathematics Day is celebrated every year on December 22 to recognize the achievements of the Indian Mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan who was born on this date in 1887. In 2012, former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had declared December 22 as National Mathematics Day. Srinivasa Ramanujan was born at Erode, Tamil Nadu in a Tamil Brahmin Iyengar family. Ramanujan joined the GovernmentRead more
Education is fundamental for achieving full human potential, developing an equitable and justsociety, and promoting national development. Universal access to quality education is thekey to ascent and leadership on the global stage in terms of economic growth,social justice, equality, scientific advancement, national integration, and cultural preservation. Education must develop both ‘foundational capacities ’of literacy and numeracy and ‘higher-order’ cognitive capacities,Read more
Aptitude Solved Problems Questions : 1. Certain sum becomes 2 times itself at compound interest in 4 years. In how many years it becomes 8 times? 2. A man can row 6 Km / hr in still water. If the velocity of the current is 3 Km / hr and it takes him 4 hours to row to a placeRead more
Logical Reasoning1. Which of the following is the same as sial, sima, Mantle?A. CoreB. CometC. IonosphereD. AsteroidAnswer : A. CoreExplanation :All are layers of earth’s crust. 2. Sparrow is to Seed as Silkworm is to ______A. PineB. MulberryC. MapleD. SilkAnswer : B. MulberryExplanation :First feeds on the second. 3. Choose the word which is least like the other words inRead more
pen is to poet as needle is to….Read more
1. Statement:People who speak too much against the dowry are those who had taken it themselves.Conclusions:I. It is easier said than done.II. People have double standards. A. Only conclusion I FollowsB. Only conclusion II FollowsC. Either I or II followsD. Neither I nor II followsE. Both I and II follow. Answer : E. Both I and II follow.Explanation :The StatementRead more